We will do everything reasonable in our power for you to have a memorable time on your fishing trip, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat and equipment. Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions. The following is a review of that agreement.
1. A purchase of a fishing trip/fishing and camping trip or a deposit of $100/$300 is required to confirm this agreement. The price of the trip or deposit can be paid online by going to the Book Now page of The Reel Deal Guide Service website. If you are paying the deposit by check, the check must be received no later than 7 days prior to fishing trip. If the deposit check is not received by the due date or paid online 3 days prior to the scheduled trip date, the fishing trip may be automatically canceled without notice. If the fishing group does not appear on the scheduled date and time or does not cancel the fishing trip by phone, or email or reschedule by the phone at least one week prior to departure date, then all moneys will be forfeited. If the trip is cancelled within one week, there will be a charge of $100. There will be a charge of $25.00 for all returned checks.
2. The fishing trip operates under the authority of the Fishing Guide. The Fishing Guide has the authority to terminate the fishing trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party.
3. Any residents or nonresident children, under 13 years of age fish free and do not require a fishing license.
4. If the Fishing Guide detects the usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana, or the possession of firearms by any of the fishing group, the trip will be terminated and all moneys paid will be forfeited.
5. When you reserve a fishing trip date, it is your fishing date. If The Reel Deal Guide Service determines that date is not available and/or not an appropriate date for fishing, you will be contacted by phone and email and presented will alternate dates. It is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be present on the date and at the time agreed unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6. The Fishing Guide shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the fishing party. Each person in the fishing party are required to complete a Release, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless Agreement prior to starting the trip.
7. If a trip is terminated by the Fishing Guide due to the bad weather once fishing has commenced, you will not be entitled to a refund if the fishing party agreed to begin the fishing trip. If we have to cancel a trip due to bad weather, we may reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the fishing party getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including substitutions of boats, and cancellation due to bad weather, mechanical failure, and acts of God.
8. If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your fishing/ fishing and camping trip, you will forfeit your deposit. If you bought a trip at full price, the price of the trip less the deposit will be refunded or can be credited to a future trip.
9. The fishing trip agreement includes outfitted fishing boat, a Fishing Guide, all tackle, and bait, snacks, water, and a cooler with ice. You may bring your favorite rod and reel. Sunglasses and rain gear are recommended. The sunglasses should be polarized and are essential eye protection. Rain gear makes life more pleasant in an unexpected cloudburst, wind, or rain! All winter gear is provided by the customer. A valid Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency fishing license is required.
10. Misuse of the boat or equipment is prohibited and is grounds for canceling the fishing trip without refund.
11. Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on board the boat.
12. The balance of your fishing trip price over and above your deposit is due and payable, at the latest, on the date of the fishing trip prior to leaving the launch site. The Fishing Guide can accept payment by major credit cards, cash, or check.
13. No trash, garbage, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water.
14. Even though your departure time is flexible, you are expected to be on time for your trip.
15. The Fishing Guide will call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather conditions, and the location of the trip launch site.
16. Children age 13 and under must wear a personal flotation device. Please assist in making sure that children comply. We will provide you with approved life jackets.
17. All Tennessee residents and nonresident adults and children 13 and older require a valid Tennessee fishing license. Purchase Tennessee residents and nonresidents fishing licenses here:
It is our desire to provide a memorable fishing experience. The fishing guide will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party have fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all State and Federal Fishing regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.
I agree with all the terms stated above.